Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cousin Bonding


One of the real reasons we get together as a family is to help the cousins to get to know each other better and to build long-term relationships. That has begun during this reunion. The cousins are sleeping in different condos every night with different cousins and during the day they engage in activities as a group. Two of the photos I took yesterday afternoon were of cousins 10 years apart, and yet buddies. That was reinforced today on an outing of most of the girls and some of the mother, sisters, and grandma. Bonnie (4) and Alyssa (14) were having a special moment together. Bonnie is never at a loss for words and Alyssa is a good listener.

2 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

I love this picture dad! Since a certain teen boy in my house broke my camera, you'll have to make me a cd of all the photos!

sally said...

Yes Dad I would love a CD of the photos from the reunion. Bonnie certainly loves a good listener.