Saturday, August 8, 2009

What is it with girls and photos?


Daughter number 2 beat me to putting this photo up on a blog today. I can't believe it. That's what I get for putting it on flickr first. Oh well, the truth is I took quite a few photos of the daughters and daughter's daughters standing on the hill. Some are quite good, and then some are, well throw aways. In fact, almost every photo prior to this one was a throw away. So I started moving the camera to different angles. The result was this photo and the group came alive! Of course this is a group that is easy to come alive.


The second photo was taken a few minutes later, after we rounded up Bonnie to make sure she was in the all-girls photo. There was never a dull moment when all of the kids lived at home and when we have a reunion there are even fewer dull moment - like NONE!

1 comment:

Jeni Allen said...

The reason I beat you is that I've been wanting to post about the reunion all week, but I had to have a photo! Why do you think I called last night to ask where they were????? I LOVE them!