Sunday, October 11, 2009

Memories


We have been asked to share memories of our oldest grandson, Calvin. I call this the "Many faces of Calvin." I created a collage of photos from our 1999 Christmas reunion and all of the photos, less a couple where he is a baby and were in Alabama for spring break. Each photo represents a zest for life and for fun. An opportunity to enjoy, look for the best, and most importantly to love.

Taking family or individual photos involving Calvin always was an adventure. You never knew what you were going to get.

I will have more to say in later posts, but I wanted to put this up today. I've also put the original photos on flickr or will as soon as it comes back up. Click on the collage to see the full size.

5 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Cute!

sally said...

I love it dad.

Krissie said...

great pictures!

Jeni Allen said...

Very well done, of course! Love it!

Donna said...

That's really neat Dad. It looks really good.