Friday, July 23, 2010

Joshua - Tim Comparison

I've been scanning slides again and found 2 photos that cause me pause and reinforce the Tim - Joshua connection, as it should be. Of course Tim's Dad (that's me) had a lot (I mean a lot) more hair, but then I'm jealous of all that hair too! Mom made me get rid of the mustache, but it took another 10 years. Tim definitely had a Joshua pre-barber cut. This was spring or summer 1976.



The second photo show Tim outside in his shorts dungarees on a neighbor's patio. I know it's not our's since we didn't have any mopeds. I had forgotten about both photos. Tim was about 18 months in this photo in Manhattan, KS, which would be spring, 1977. Not long before we moved to Iowa. You can see Tim was not a big shoes guy - got that from his Dad.


You have to go to Tim & Lonita's blog to see the comparison.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty amazing how much joshua looks like his dad!

michael said...

I would have to agree. Tim and Joshua look a little bit to similar. Did anyone check for cloning! It's sweet that Joshua looks so much like his Dad.

Student Entrepreneur said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute!!