Monday, May 25, 2009

The Walls are Filling Up

One of the things we have noticed about our new home is that we have less wall space than in our old home. I think part of that is a function of the number of windows we have and the other is just fewer walls. That's fine since it gives us a nice open space, but the walls we do have for family photos are filling up fast. I realized that today as I was putting up a new photo set of the Bradley children in their cowboy hats.

I did a quick photo shoot of some of our spaces with family photos and you can see we have filled spaces up. I did not show all of the spaces we have photos, just a couple of them. The first space is in JoAnn's sewing room and computer corner. The two walls are adjacent and you literally feel surrounded by family. Which I think is good.



The last two photos are from buffet and sofa table, which doesn't sit behind any sofa.



We do enjoy looking at the photos of our family and having them around us.

2 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

And we love looking at them when we come to visit!!

sally said...

I just love sitting in the computer/sewing room. I just feel surrounded by the ones I love.