Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Sisters are Coming; and Coming; and Coming


A week from today (Wednesday) the daughters begin showing up for the annual "Sisters' Weekend" now officially held in Las Vegas. While we have had several of these weekends this is the 2nd one for Las Vegas. It only took one trip for the girls to decide this would be the permanent home. Last year all five daughters showed up with one new baby. This year Daughter-In-Law #1 is also attending and leaving her precious son at home with hubby. She is pretty brave. I'm not convinced an almost 8 month old can survive on pizza while mom is gone, but then again dad is pretty proficient with a bottle.


And I'm leaving town on Wednesday before the girls arrive to take advantage of some quality time with 4 Boise grandchildren while mom is in Las Vegas and their dad is also out of town. It will also allow me to spend time with 2 more grandchildren. Son number 2 is going to help me. I'm actually looking forward to the time with grandchildren, son, and family. And I think the girls are glad to have dad out of the house.

6 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Donna said...

I can hardly wait!!!!!

Jeni Allen said...

Can't we leave now????

sally said...

I can't wait!

Student Entrepreneur said...

Lonita,
Isn't it nice to know that you are the #1 daughter in law!!! Always will be:)

Lonita said...

Woo-hoo on getting to be #1 daughter-in-law! Not sure about the "always will be", though - have you given up hope for Mike?
:-)

Can't wait to see you guys!