Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by the commonality that exists in our family. And of course the differences. But that is what makes a family and we are constantly amazed by the commonalities. I shot the photo below while we were at a bookstore. Okay, I was at the bookstore and drug my daughter and wife along. As I was looking at management books my eyes drifted towards my loved ones, and what do I see - two peas in a pod. You gotta love them. They were boredom exemplified and with amazing patience.

3 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

After a great dinner - sitting at a book store was putting us to sleep:)

sally said...

I'm surprised that the purses aren't on the same side. this is a hilarious photo.

Jeni Allen said...

I love this photo! So cute!