Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is that Bonnie?

I was busy looking for photos for the previous post when I ran across this Christmas cookie photo from 1981 in Ames, Iowa. Grandma just informed me it "had to be a Sunday" since everyone's hair was clean and shiny!

Look closely at the photo and then at the little girl on the far left. At first I thought, how did Bonnie get in this photo? Then I realized it was Bonnie's mother. Wow, do they ever look alike.

And now a movie of Bonnie! Please note the resemblance - tiny hips, long hair, flexible body, good rhythm.

2 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

I just showed the girls that picture. They can't believe how much Bonnie and Sally look alike. Remember that time you found Donna's 18 month photo and showed me and we decided Alyssa was a carbon copy!!! We have strong genes!

sally said...

It's funny you mention that we look so much a like. The other day we realized Bonnie does not have my eyes - her eyes are still there when she smiles. I caught a photo of Chas smiling and he looks just like Mike. It is so crazy how strong our genes are.