Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monday Teaser

I'm feeling a little tired this Sunday evening, so I just thought I would share a little teaser from Thanksgiving. We had a great time with the Bradley gang. On Monday evening, following Family Home Evening the kids got some double-stuff peppermint Oreos. I thoroughly enjoyed watching how each of the children approached eating their Oreo. Chas clearly didn't quite understand why it wasn't white; Bonnie didn't much care as long as she could eat it; and Charlotte looks like she still hasn't quite figured out how to eat the center. In her case it was scrape it off with a finger, not the teeth. It was fun and it is always great to have grandchildren visiting ... and their parents.

3 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

I know, the grandchildren are always more welcome! I'm so glad you let us come too! How come I see two different packages of cookies??? Next time we visit there better be lots of oreos!

sally said...

I bought the peppermint and Mom bought the normal kind. The kids loved them as did I. I love oreos, a dangerous habit.

quilts and quirks said...

The grandma lets everyone come. But, the grandkids do some of the cutest and clever things. I just love to watch them.