Friday, September 17, 2010

Whisper Gets Comfortable

Our cat, Whisper, or affectionately known by the kids as "Devil Cat" is becoming more and more mellow around us. Of course she still likes to nip at my hands when I'm petting or my toes when I'm teasing. She likes to be where we are and if only one of us is home she likes to lay right where we are working. More than once I've had to clean a space off of my work area so she could lay down - usually right in the middle of where I need to work. I know, we could pick her up and move her, but she doesn't usually stay long. However when she falls asleep, it can be a while. Last evening I was working at the computer desk in JoAnn's quilt room when Whisper waltzed in, jumped up on the printer and promptly got comfortable. Thankfully I didn't need to print anything. When I was done I just left her there asleep.

5 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Whisper and mellow are NOT two words that go together!!

Donna said...

Someone nice must have possessed the cat's body.

Krissie said...

The printer really can't be that comfortable!

Lonita said...

Hmm, maybe the heat from the printer is kind of like napping in the sun?

sally said...

I was thinking exactly what Lonita was. It must be nice and cozy warm on the hard plastic printer.