Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks in Utah, Baby in Idaho

Doesn't that sound good and a little bit later this morning we start the grandparent journey northward. First to experience fireworks (real fireworks, not the kind I cause) in Spanish Fork and then on Monday to see that new little girl (see photo in previous blog) in Boise. I know Charlotte is the reason we give to head north, but when we get a chance to visit 9 of our grandchildren in one almost straight line (with just a little curve west) you can't pass it up. What I haven't figured out is how to keep the line moderately straight and add Denver and Des Moines. I will keep working on a plan to achieve that.

And yes, this photo represents how I feel packing the car sometimes, especially when we traveled with 7 children.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I think my plane's luggage looked like that last time I flew. . .

Krissie said...

I know that was my plane luggage when I flew back from Vegas last time. They put 2 flights of luggage on the plane and then asked people to get off because it was to heavy. And if that wasn't enough, when the luggage started coming, it came out of 2 terminals!

Jeni Allen said...

We brought home 21 pieces of luggage, 2 cats, and a stroller in our trip home from England. We did look a lot like that photo!