Friday, November 14, 2008

Been there - Saw that or "We beat you Donna"


Okay, what can I say. We are sitting at lunch with our daughter and her husband today when I suggest, "Let's go see the new James Bond movie." Everyone was up for it. I checked my iPhone and found out we had 10 minutes. We drove across Charleston to the Red Rock, got our tickets and watched Quantum of Solace. If you've watched Donna's blog you know she has been touting it for weeks now - but we beat her. Of course as soon as we got in the theater we SMSd her with a "At Quantum of Solace. Eat your heart out!" After the movie we called and she said, "Don't tell me anything!" At 7:10 pm we got a text message saying "I'm third in line for seats." and the part she didn't tell was, it doesn't start of another 90 minutes. No, we are not giving any of it away.

No comments: