Monday, February 20, 2012

Radiator Springs lives

JoAnn and I are away for a quiet weekend of doing nothing. I'm not telling where. It's just not where anyone would expect us to go. And it seems to be perfect. It's quiet. No telephone. Television when we want it. A mini-suite with really comfortable chair, couch, and beds. It also has a pretty good breakfast.

Now for a bit of a hint. I went out for a walk this morning, just to stretch my legs and make sure they still worked. As I was walking down the road I went by the police station and looked up. Wow, there was the sheriff from Radiator Springs. Not only that, but when we look at the terrain around where we are staying it even looks like Radiator Springs. Naturally, I couldn't pass up a chance to take a photo. So, here's the Sheriff and we are close to Radiator Springs. What a great weekend.


2 comments:

Tim said...

Kingman, Arizon. The picture was taken at 2730 E Andy Devine Av,
Kingman, AZ 86401.

Jeni Allen said...

You are so funny Tim!