Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let's Go!

A week ago Suzanne called to tell me that she, Ellen & Danny had been out and about in the car. Danny is 5 and Ellen is a tweener. They were sitting at a traffic signal (stop light) and when it turned green she heard Danny say, "It's green folks, let's get moving!" and a moment later she heard Ellen say, "Is he his grandpa's grandson, or what?"

I thought that was pretty cute until Tuesday and I was bringing my dad home from the hospital (he is 90) and as the light turned green he exclaimed, "It's green folks, let's get moving!" That is almost scary, if it wasn't so funny.

4 comments:

sally said...

The gene is strong among us. Bonnie's been informing me lately that it's green! We've got the colors down.

Donna said...

Yeah, unfortunately it runs in the family!

Jeni Allen said...

That is so funny! Sally's right, it's in the gene!

Student Entrepreneur said...

I don't know how I missed this one!! Love it!!!! And boy did we give him the right name!!