Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dad's Going to be 90!!!

In just a few days my Dad is going to be 90. It seems like just yesterday we were all kids living at home. How life changes. Just 9 days after he turns 90 I will turn 64. When my grandparents were 65 I thought they were really old. I don't feel old and I don't think of Dad as old.

Today I wanted to post a presentation we 5 children made for Dad 10 years ago on his 80th birthday. We had a wonderful get together and families came from all across the United States to get to the reunion. Enjoy the video.

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Dad, that's really cool!

Student Entrepreneur said...

I was just watching the video of the time we were in Cal for Grandpa's birthday with the kids!! That was a lot of fun!! I can't believe that it was 10 years ago!!!!