Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeni

Daughter number 3 inspired me when I saw her blog congratulating Jeni, daughter 2, on her birthday. And, like any good father I'm not telling anyone how old she is. So, enjoy the photos, with no specific date, so you still can't figure out how old she is.

At any age a child is cute and while she isn't very old, but at least 3 months, because that is how old she was when we moved to Fort Sill, Oklahoma. And she's in the crook of my knee.

In Provo, Utah at BYU Jeni is closing on 2, but look at that determination. That hasn't changed one little bit.

At Grandpa & Grandma's house with Spunky, the dog. Now you know where her love of animals comes from.

This is a classic pose and one that I've seen on at least one of her kids. Who says things don't come around. She is 2 years and 3 months old and still at BYU.

Wow, 10 years old and in Ames, IA standing out in the back yard. No, that's not all of our backyard. We lived in a townhouse and it was a common area.

Jeni with her then brother and sisters. 1982 in Ames, IA
Happy Birthday Jeni!

1 comment:

Jeni Allen said...

That's so sweet! Thanks for being the best parents for me. As you can see, I'll still not sick of you! I love you!