Friday, August 10, 2012

Fav Photo Day

I'm starting something new. Wordless Wednesday served its purpose and everyone enjoyed it, but I find Wednesday comes and goes before I can get to a wordless photo. And, I have so many photos that are my favorite that I've decided to create Fav Photo Day and it can be any day of the week and as many times in a week as you want. Heck, I don't care if I'm the only Fav Photo contributor. I can even talk about the photo. I know a photo is worth 1,000 words, but sometimes feelings about photos are important and we all see those fee 1,000 words differently. I can even do more than a single photo. So enjoy the photos!


I picked my favorite subject to start with - JoAnn. This was taken in November, 2004 in Brugge, Belgium. JoAnn and I spent the night on the ferry crossing from England to Belgium, then the tour bus to Brugge. We did a lot of walking and enjoying the scenery, plus you can see by the bag that we did a little purchasing too. It's hard to believe that we've been married for almost 45 years - just a few more days - and still loving and enjoying each other. Happy Anniversary (a week early) to my sweetheart!

As a bonus, it's the 2 of us cutting our cake on August 18, 1967 in Modesto, CA. It was 109 degrees that day and we didn't feel it!


2 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

I do like you new photo idea. We love photo sharing and viewing. Thanks. Will be looking for more.

sally said...

Happy 45th Anniversary!