Monday, May 28, 2012

San Diego

We just got home from the midwest and within 7 days were on the road to San Diego for a Sister's Weekend plus. It was another great year for the sisters and even though I wasn't invited (and yes they reminded me of that often) we were staying for a few extra days to enjoy San Diego and the David and Krissie. Sally did bring Sammy and he was thoroughly enjoyed by all the girls. They all love a baby!

The excitement of the trip had to be on Saturday when a small airplane pulling a banner had its engine quit, drop the banner, make a left turn and land in San Diego harbor. We were there and we watched the pilot make a 90 degree turn to the left and head down. We were too far away to see the landing, but it was in the harbor. Both the pilot and passenger got out okay and were quickly rescued. The airplane sank, but was later floated to the surface. It could have been much worse.

The girls arrived 2 days before JoAnn and I did so they had a great time together. I was only with them on Saturday when we went downtown. They wanted photos. I have posted some photos below of the girls. They are unretouched, so while they are okay, the finals will be better.

It's always awesome to see my daughters (and yes sons too, but I saw them the week before). Enjoy the few photos I have posted.

L-R Donna, Sally, Suzanne, Jeni, Krissie, JoAnn and ignore the first 2 showing
off their Disneyland bracelets



4 comments:

Lonita said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun - wish I could have been there, too!

Student Entrepreneur said...

Lonita - we would have LOVED for you to be there!!!!

thanks for all the pictures dad - can't wait to see more!!

sally said...

Well what cute photos. But did you really have to put the one in where I'm giving Jeni the finger! Oh well. Good pics. Glad you could take some photos. Lonita you were missed.

Krissie said...

Love the pictures! I already can't wait for next year!