Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17 - Becoming a Big Day for the McLean's

There are big days and there are big days, but April 17 has become the busiest family honor day of the year. Beginning at 12:01 am today Nicholas Keith McLean was born in Des Moines, Iowa. He barely made the new day.


Just ninety-two years previous to that his great-grandfather was born - on the same day! I believe this is the first child/grandchild/great-grandchild born on my dad's birthday.


It is also Sally and Jay's anniversary. Add all this together and it is a SPECIAL DAY for the McLean's!


Congratulations to everyone! What a great day!

2 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

Some of my favorite people. Happy wishes for all involved, especially the newest member, the littlest McLean.

sally said...

I was so excited to hear about Tim & Lonita's good news. Then I thought I wonder if he was born on my anniversary and he was! It truly is a great day for the McLeans.