Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas Redux

I'm running a little behind on photos this year. It seems I just can't keep up with the photos. I have been both busy and lazy. I think it's the latter that got me. However, this morning I though I would tackle some of our Christmas photos, which will appear on flickr later. I may have posted some of these earlier - of Christmas, but I found a set I took of Joshua opening up a Christmas gift that tells a wonderful story. So let's get started.

Packages are so neat. But how do I get this open mom?

Okay, I got it. I don't need your help anymore. At least not right now.

Hey, look what's in here. I this cool. My very own bag with farm equipment.

Hey wait, there is something inside. What is it?

It's a box. I like what's in it, but I can't get it open

I wonder if Grandma will open it for me?

Wow, is this cool or what...

3 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

Cars and trains was the Christmas theme this year for Joshua. What a fun time. Trains were constantly whizzing around our family room.

Lonita said...

I think cars and trains may continue to be the theme for Joshua for a long while to come! And let's not forget the new addiction he acquired while we were there for Christmas - the movie Cars. We've watched parts of it virtually every day since them...demands for Thomas are few and far between since he discovered Cars.

sally said...

It looks like you've made another Grandson happy. You two are so good at that.