Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday First Born Son

I can hardly believe another birthday is upon us. That's all we do at our house is celebrate Birthdays. But then, that is a lot of fun, and especially when they are for our children. Born in Manhattan, KS while we were going to school at Kansas State University, Tim was a surprise, coming just 13 months after his big sister Suzanne. They were a tag team and we had trouble keeping up with them. Given that I have selected a group of special photos to honor Tim on his 35th Birthday. Happy Birthday Son!


Tim in the corner of our LazyBoy recliner (of course, some suggest that when I say
LazyBoy I'm referring NOT to the chair) that we had for all 7 children.
A growing boy needs to be fed and it doesn't matter how the food gets in his
mouth - right Suzanne? Although, if you look carefully, I'm not so sure that might
not be Jennifer.
It may not look like it in this photo, but Tim turned into a pretty good big
brother and Dad. At least he is all smiles.
We even provided quality time for Tim at the beach in Santa Cruze, CA.
This is a great photo taken in Ames, Iowa of Tim and his, at the time, 4
sisters. Please note he is sitting on my favorite couch.
Tim achieving his First Class Scout award on his way to becoming an Eagle Scout.
Tim graduating with the MBA, holding the next generation, and being admired by
Lonita and Grandma/Mom.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Tim. Love all the pics of him.

Tim said...

Nice photos!

sally said...

Happy Birthday Tim. It's fun seeing pics of you and how much Joshua looks like you.

Jeni Allen said...

Happy Birthday Tim! I hope you had a great day! The pics are super cute. I'm pretty sure that is me stuffing your face!