Saturday, September 8, 2012

Photo Memory - Cleaning Surprises

Last Monday JoAnn decided to clean out some files that I had dumped (nicely stacked) on the floor in our office. I figured that at some point we would get tired of looking at them. We didn't get far, but we found a wealth of family information that we knew we had, but not as well organized. Included were patriarchal blessings, birth certificates, our now outdated will, our temple sealing certificate and a few photos. One of the bonus photos, as far as we were concerned was of our daughters talken in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1986. We aren't sure of the exact date. But it might be considered our first sisters' weekend photo - even if a all of them were young and living at home. Look how far we have come. JoAnn just told me she made Suzanne's and Krissie's dress and maybe Sally's blouse.

Back left to right - Donna, Suzanne, Jeni
Front - Krissie & Sally
I'll also put this up on Flickr in case you want to download it.

4 comments:

sally said...

I think this is just cruel.

Donna said...

It's fun to find treasures!

Student Entrepreneur said...

I loved that dress!!

Jeni Allen said...

We were such 80s children. We really embraced it. What a great photo! I love it!