Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catching up

It seems like just yesterday all the kids were in Idaho, but for me it's been almost 3 weeks and in that time I have not gotten any of the photos I took processed. I have been a little busy with work. That happens this time of the year. Students are thinking about the end of the semester and administrators (that's me) are trying to get everything done we put off the whole semester. Since I'm at the near bottom of the slide a lot seems to end up on my desk. Oh yes, I've had a couple of other projects too.

Most of the photos, and I'm still working on them are on my Flickr account (just click to see them), but I thought I would put a couple here to tease you. I'll get to the wedding photos tomorrow or later this weekend.

Mike and Allison keeping an eye on all the preparations.

We really came to see cute little Charlotte.

All of the getting ready for the wedding just wore me out! But Chas kept me company!

1 comment:

sally said...

I think Chas is going to need a copy of that last photo. They are literally counting down the days to visit Grandpa & Grandma!